Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A disability website, the flip side

I decided to purchase a website in order to enhance my disability project with a website. That seemed like a good idea but 1) it was never put online, 2) it was complex to navigate and create, 3) the support was practically non-existent, 4) there were hidden costs involved that I then discovered would have been ongoing, 5) my entire domain name was deleted without prior notice. As usual I decided to look on the flip side. I rewrote the content and decided to make it into a "salesbook" like I used for job placement work. Now I am taking it a step further- I'm going to put it on this site. 1)There are already 1000's of hits on this blog which makes it already ranked well on google search engines, 2) I don't need a fancy website with all the bells and whistles for a service business (none of the photos were appropriate). 3) I do need it to be on the computer so I can share it with others, 4) I can now get business cards and share them with prospects (good thing I didn't do that under Wix). I am looking forward to this project getting implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment