Tuesday, February 20, 2018

teaching and funding

Team River Runner is having an overnight experience for kids with visual impairments. They and their families will be taught to kayak in Juniata County. We are combining with Easter Seal but we must come up with funds since it's noted as a free venture. I was considering the typical donation letter and I looked for possible recipients and I am making some appointments to speak at Rotary Clubs but I really wasn't sold. So I will try offering the "Disability Dialogue" program in exchange for a donation for the KAOS event. Soon I'll be meeting a professional fundraiser so that should help and I will consider a "Movie Night" at a local AM Vets building. Maybe a cookoff of some kind will be interesting... maybe all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment