Monday, September 18, 2017

Bees with honey

I was certain that the real story surrounding my apartment move was fishy. I asked them to remove the rug in my new place and then replace it with vinyl. Naturally I was also concerned about the cost of removing my old rug at my old place. Furthermore, since I am moving within the apartment complex I am not breaking my lease, as I was instructed. Rather then an adversarial relationship I went to the office. The lady in charge of my move was willing to sit down and give me her time to answer all of my questions. She assured me that the rug issue was not a problem and more. I am so accustomed to experiencing unethical behavior that I assume that this is just one more unfortunate example. This incident turned out to be positive and the message can apply to other issues. You get more bees with honey than with vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment