Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Finding the balance

I've been having a little trouble sitting up but I figured it would just get easier the more I did it. In this case it was a technique issue. I suddenly realized that something I had been doing all along would be useful in this case. Sure enough I was right and getting up won't be a big problem. However, that's the reason I don't get as alarmed when my body doesn't work right. Sometimes I should have visited the doctor sooner and since I didn't my body became worse. It is hard to know how important a problem is because people with challenges often have a different level of priorities. The same goes for my wheelchair and my vehicle- I wonder if this is a universal issue. I have been ignoring the wheelchair lock in my van go and overlook the problem. It only stuck once in a while but now it only works correctly once in awhile. It is hard to find the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment