Wednesday, March 14, 2018

2 collaborations

I think we're going to get somewhere with my part of the fundraising. I attended a breakfast for a local fire company. I asked the lady in charge a question about the group in charge. They invited me to a meeting and now I'm on track. there's a restaurant who will give 10% of a daily bill to a non-profit to patrons who have the flyer- even if the just received the flyer in the parking lot! Then I discovered that the leader of the group belongs to a large church who has a large members. My idea is to help their programs any way I can, then ask if I can show the video, then request donations. That's the only way I will roll with this. Furthermore, I will solicit gift cards from grocery stores, which I've done in the past, rather than ask strangers for donations. Now I can feel proud of my own ability to contribute and not rely on my speaking engagements and worry about getting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment