Saturday, April 4, 2015

Workout and weight loss on wheels- Continuity counts

Missing a day once in awhile is not the end of the world nor is cheating with a dessert. It is important to forgive yourself if that happens and move on. However if you stop the exercise routine all together or stray from the diet completely consequences will be grave. You will be rendering all of your hard work useless, the results can really set you back psychologically, and it will be increasingly difficult to restart your routine. Although I only use one small 5 pound weight I can really tell that since I haven't been watching television regularly, I haven't been doing my strength training. I have a brand new wheelchair that is harder to transfer on and off of than my old one. I have been taking longer and exerting more energy than before. I must get back to my routine. If I don't only I suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment