Monday, October 26, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

PennDot rules for inspection of adapted vans is that the driver goes to a place where the technicians have a special certification. It doesn't matter if the guy never drove anything with hand controls. Well, I finally found someone nearby who was going to enlist the local van installation person to drive the van. He calls and said Penndot refuuses to allow him to do that, I should go to the company who installed the controls in my van. I told him the company wasn't certified to do any inspections. I called them to check and they thought I was nuts. I called someone else who wasn't willlng to do it but told me of a company who would. I am going to Penndot personally to teach the men why their rules make no sense. They'll never have to abide by there own rules so why should they care? They don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment