Monday, October 5, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

PennDot, with their nonsense rules, has tried again to make my life miserable. I need an inspection but there are new rules in which people with vehicles that have hand controls must go the specialized aoto mechanics for the sticker. I am sure anyone with a van like mine can realize the problem before saying the word "inspection." There are very very few automechanics able to drive a vehicle with hand controls like mine. On the filp side, there are even fewer installation companies who also complete inspections. So should I go to the guy on the corner who hangs a shingle that he does special inspections? What if he drives my van into a work bench? That exact thing has happened at a huge service center. When I called PennDot my call was repeatedly rerouted to the incorrect department. So I decided to call the installation company in Dauphin. I was given the name of who they use- disaster averted. I hope the average person doesn't call the 800 people on the aproved list.

No comments:

Post a Comment