Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

I am so tired of "helping" professionals at work and it not counting as work. If it was anyone else it would be a feather in their cap and it would be remembered once there was a job opening. Instead the other person takes the information I spend time finding and I get in trouble for it when I want to claim my work. Even if I do a favor for a friend's kids I get yelled at and the real reason is I make her look like a bad mom if I'm showing her kids videos she can't. I refuse to go for another real job cause I will just "work my wheels off" and be told "you don't need to do that." What happened to doing extras in order to get ahead? Moore than one person said I'm being taken advantage over and over because I'm disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment