Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

People do not understand, they think they're helping but they aren't. They are actually making things harder. My temple had "Mitzvah Day" in which you do good deeds for those who are less fortunate. Twice the director or the program insited that I take a box before I leave. Well I tried sneaking out but the other director insisted I nnot leave without the box. When he met me at my van he had a HUGE box filled with Passover food. I would not let him put it on my back seat, it would fall and I'd be trapped in my van. He tried fitting it in my way back and opened my door. He tried unsuccessfully and pulled it out. Then he emptied my front seat and pushed it in. I started to back out of my parking space and my manual wheelchair fell to the ground. The man did not close my back door. I was driving around with the box but then I needed my front seat. My friend jammed it in my way back and slammed the door. Not meaning to seem ungrateful but...

No comments:

Post a Comment