Monday, August 21, 2017

An unexpected contact

I checked my linked in messages, I never do that. I noticed a lady who works at the independent living center in Reading. She asked me to connect her with Marsha Timmerman. Someone I wanted to hear from anyway. I then read that this lady was writing an article on employment and disability. I was very interested in helping and replied right away. We'll talk tomorrow and I'll tell her of my interest in disability awareness for employers. Hopefully she can offer me the exact support and advice that I have been seeking. I won't need to undergo a $295 10 week session from a mentor from the Samaritan Center. I'm meeting with t he director of the business program, I wasn't sure that was the right thing to do but I really need to explain the entire situation and show what I've been doing to market the mentoring program. There's all types of angels to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment