Friday, May 18, 2018

employment for all

Working is not just 1 person working for 1 employer; there are many other ways. Hiring is not just reviewing applications and interviewing people; there are many other ways. My next project will be in two parts 1) Designing programs to help agencies get their consumers working through unique enclave ventures. 2) Helping employers learn the benefits of hiring people with challenges through educational trainings. I may travel but I will not relocate nor will I likely be working with anyone in Lancaster. This will be successful due to sheer stubbornness and re-energizing my soul. The packaging will be online and assisted by established programs. I will have the opportunity to use what I have written years ago. This can also be applied to the veteran population.

No comments:

Post a Comment