Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

The preparations for the disability program are progressing. I can tell business owners aren't quite sure what this is all about. However, they know it's a good thing for the community and for them in particular because I am sure to explain that their part their participation whether it's through donations of food, money, or time as a speaker this can generate business for them. At this time I have just enough of everything- food, donations, speakers. However, one can never have enough help so with my friend's help I am/ we are continuing the journey. I am very glad to have her help since she visits the market 3 days a week every week. She seems happy to be involved. Now for the hardest part- getting people to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment