Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

I am often underestimated; that upsets me the most. Recently I let a man in my apartment and then he stole my phone, my bus pass, and my keycard. I did a lot of checking on his background and discovered that he was a criminal who possibly jumped bail. I wrote down everything I learned and eventually went to the police...3 times! They were too busy to report my case so I did even more investigation. This morning I finally talked to the lady at the station but I told her it happened a few days ago. I waited cause I thought the man would return my stuff on his own. How naïve is that? Suddenly I look stupid for waiting so long and hopefully the police will not refuse to help due to inconsistencies in my story then get me in trouble. I really did not want to involve the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment