Sunday, February 12, 2017

Alone again

My best friend spent a month "taking care" of me. I wasn't sure it was going to go swimmingly as it did but he really came through and helped a lot. I'm going to miss his meals but it's time I start to fen for myself. I will quit television but will have my books and youtube on the computer. In weeks I'll have my van back but first I must familiarize myself with the other singers in the show. I found four more buffets that I must try as well as a tasty new diner and Golden Corral that's too far to walk to but a perfect distance for a drive. I am very very cautious about driving, I bought gloves so that my palms will not slip off the wheel. I can take Amtrak a lot of places and I will. I managed before alone in my place so I will do it again....only slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment