Thursday, February 23, 2017

Advocation against transportation

The local disabled transportation company must ne reprimanded and investigated. My issue is not the continued lateness; I realize overbooking is a necessary evil for funding purposes. However, the office staff never give the drivers any advanced notice for a pick up. 2 out of 3 times they told me they new nothing about my location and were just told to pick me up 15 minutes ago. Both times they did stupid and dangerous things as a result and both times I was extremely angry. I now the people who use them have no other option so they cannot complain but someone higher up needs to know just how BAD they are. More importantly the drivers need some recognition. I have empty award certificates that I want to use. This will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment