Friday, February 10, 2017

Transportation

I expected difficulty getting around till March 4th but this is pretty bad. I'm missing so much and life is just going on like it is another day. I can get bus 14 ever y half hour but to get there I must wheel down a long road with no sides. It's been 30 & 40 degrees that's just too cold for me. I did wheel three days in a row all were 50. Furthermore, there are no street lights on those roads so I must be done by 6pm- defeats the purpose. Red Rose Access is supposed to be convenient and safer. I knew the driver wouldn't be super punctual however, I didn't expect to have to flag the bus down on a road nowhere near my apartment. Coming home I didn't expect the driver to be 30 minutes late. The meetings I attend are an hour and the buildings close afterward. They can't evacuate till I'm gone. If I go somewhere else the driver of Red Rose wouldn't be able to find me. I'd be waiting outside in the cold for awhile. I just need to drive down 1 road not Bethlehem.

No comments:

Post a Comment