Thursday, March 30, 2017

Rec Fest 1st Annual Event

I was in Hershey and took a bunch of flyers on an event this Saturday. I wasn't sure it would be that big a deal since most of the programs that are brand new take time to gain traction. However, this one is presented by Penn State Hospital in a local Campus so that will certainly help with generating interest. I was told that 100+ people have signed up. Although it remains to be seen who shows I am convinced that it will be a really meaningful experience. I am always interested in the vendors who attend and I'm sure there will be many groups to generate Team River Runner interest. They will mostly be local and it will be a closer location than the one in Raritan New Jersey. I am glad to participate on a yearly basis in this; it was tried unsuccessfully by local non profit organizations. I will have a plethora of new contacts to cultivate who are exactly in our wheelhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment