Friday, July 10, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

I am so very excited. I am involved in a group that was developed to help people with disabilities to afford vans. I joined over a year after it began and felt guilty since I did essentially done nothing. A few weeks ago I got $50 donated in grocery gift cards and a $20 gift card from Outback. I hope that Valvoline and Rita's come through. Now I am developing a manuscript to help people fundraise. Since we help people find money but they must work also. People have been calling us but we have had little to offer until now. I remember how I tried to carve a job in which I would help groups to fundraise through Chili's restaurants. The store was not willing to hire me even though I could make them extra business. Now the situation will be just the opposite, people will be seeking out my services. There's always a flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment