Friday, May 27, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

Yesterday I began with a call to reject my offer to participate in my tv segment on disability & employment. I altered the entire program to be just about disability awareness in general and decided to include a restaurant owner, who was very grateful, and my apartment maintenance department who made some unique accommodations for me. Today I began the day with a well known vocational rehabilitation director accepting my offer to participate. I quickly wrote her details and will not have to include my apartment maintenance man but it would be a nice rounded bunch. I still want to plan a disability employment segment at a later date. Tat would really make Goodwill shine, I hope it doesn't overshadow me and I get no benefit from this. I can't think negatively already though. Also I may be able to purchase a cushion down the road at Bed Bath and Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment