Sunday, May 29, 2016

Wheeling with new wheels

Actually I'm taking that literally. I desperately need tires I am on the rims and so I'll end up needing new wheels too. I discovered that not only does my old surgical supply store no longer take my insurance, they no longer deal with Invacare! In order for any company to do repairs they insist that you go to where the chair was bought so I'm between a rock and 2 hard places. Then I called my insurance company and complained, I called four places on their list of accepted companies (I found one in Lebanon), now I must call Invacare since they may not accept me going somewhere else. I think they will see that I have absolutely NO choice. Should I drive there? They are manufacturers, they won't do it. It's not like I insist on getting a particular item of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment