Thursday, December 8, 2016

Helping each other

The girl that will be my attendant in 1 month has been a physical therapy student for years and conducts aquatic therapy programs at a local recreation center. She spoke of going to school after she graduates and eventually having her own therapy business. I was so excited because I could she it was something she had limited time, money, and business knowledge but she'd be an amazing director. Her vision was to offer non-traditional therapies (aquatic, music, nutritional, animal)as well as the standard physical modality. I can figure out how to get it approved for veterans then do marketing and find funding. It would be called The M.A.N.A. Center and will provide her some real income and me a really good way to empower consumers. The best way to help oneself really is by helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment