Friday, December 9, 2016

Meditation

That is my next project before I get this surgery. I never did it before, I never thought it would work for me, and I never really learned it. I usually have the opposite problem- too many thoughts in my mind, not clearing it. I guess it is like anything else, it can be learned so that's what I'm doing today, tomorrow, and Sunday. Meditation 101. I have a cousin who does it regularly and she suggested some websites. I am going to buy a book and read it up till the last moment. I think this is the way-focus forward not on needle pricks, invasive tubes, or the upcoming pain. That is a waste of my energy, if I can just block it all out and some how be outside of my body (on the sidelines), it will all be more manageable for me and effective for medical professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment