Saturday, July 29, 2017

A disability vendor fair

A local foundation wants to create a public event that will draw attention to my population. It is in the planning stage and since I'm involved it will become an implemented event. I never thought I'd be glad that I so much time to get this moving. There are so many ways to make this work but since I'm not with an agency I will work on the other end- marketing. It will be meaningless if no one attends. I will work hard to get business people to learn about it and perhaps be involved. That will be my forever goal... to build the bridge between people from agencies and people from for profits. First I must make a meeting with someone from Networks for Training and The Sertoma Club. These people have turned businesses into donors; I will learn how. This is what I've wanted to do all along however, now I have specific opportunities for reaching that goal. I may also have a few aces to help me with my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment