Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Disability plus ...

It seems that the best way to grow Infobility is to add a disability component to established programs. The Lancaster Community Foundation is willing, Be U Complete is willing, Jewish Family Service is willing, and now "Growing up Health" may be interested. A national interactive workshop for kids filled with staff from PNC Bank was at the Science Factory and I tried to learn who I can talk to about including something about "Growing up with a Disability." Who knows, it's worth a try and I figure if I keep trying different angles some will come through. I now have a video message called "Wheeling and Dealing" and soon I'll contact HACC to discover if a student will produce a video for me on another related topic. I was thinking of creating a shortened version of "The Ten Commandments." Show a photo and have my voice in the background explaining specific information. The sky can be the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment