Saturday, October 28, 2017

New faces, new places

I attend a monthly program in which case studies are presented then discussed in terms of what information is excluded? I am glad that the medical field is considering non-traditional solutions. Many people would be healthier if their mindsets were positive. It's natural that mental and physical health go hand in hand. Much more emphasis needs to be on support services and less on meds. These groups were always small and new people were always welcomed. Recently the leader was switched and two members were provider from the lower economic areas in the city. After speaking to the leader and two providers I saw an opening to a new audience who could benefit from my information. Even my calendar for saving money has a new outlet. I still have 3 beliefs: sharing information is a good thing; everyone knows someone else and has stories to tell; and all people with disabilities count.

No comments:

Post a Comment