Thursday, January 17, 2019

Disability Dialogue

It's the name of my website and it gives a few sentences on each of the different types of awareness programs I've done. They are vocational, for employers, educational for teachers, individual, for consumers, religious, for congregants, and two experiential activities that are interesting and powerful. My offer is to assist anyone who may be interested via ongoing telephone meetings, written presentations, and ideas. Donations go to Team River Runner and I give the website to learn more. This whole project seems to be the only way to really to grow inclusion in society. I hope people are willing to take me up on these offers and it is not a typical website. I can only reach a certain number of people and I do not want to drive really far to give program and I am not a great orator. I can't make it further desirable for the average person to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment