Friday, January 11, 2019

what's old is new

I built a nice website but it's a bit more involved these days. Timing is everything and I found the perfect person to help throughout the process and support other extended projects such as a facebook video, a "wheel challenge" etc. Once it's ready I will be sharing it with another national audience. Spinal cord support groups have leaders and devoted members who may take on my suggestions. After I speak with these people I may just provide literature to share with employers and clergy. I will try to get a church in Lancaster to work on an employment project. The religious grant project is quite involved and I can't imagine implementing that because it requires a lot of altruism and work. Since action plans are good once a speaker does a presentation and has a captive audience strike while the iron is hot. Another idea taken out of mothballs is the Disability Council Grant for employment. I wrote the answers for D.E.C. so what's old is new again.

No comments:

Post a Comment