Friday, January 4, 2019

Marketing to a market

This weekend I am going to develop a website. I've been going back and forth for years. I wanted to keep it local and take business cards from the people I meet at expos or business conferences. Then I realize that I don't know enough people, I've got hundreds of business cards but marketing requires more efficient work. I've got to try a different angle … so the other route is that of a website. It's a more professional and clear way to share thoughts and it's effective. I have no idea why the commitment scared me, I created two others and they were good. Unfortunately, I did not know many people at that time and I never spoke of the site at an event or meeting in the community. This weekend I will create a few simple fliers offering an overview of the awareness programs I can conduct and swap with other groups. My other market will be through the group I am trying to start a small group of interest locals to share and implement ideas as educational and functions. There will soon be a few markets for me to market to.

No comments:

Post a Comment