Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Wruble angle

That's my original name and sounds good with "angle." I believe that there's always another way. If you act one way and continue to get less than successful results but keep trying that's the definition of insanity. So I created a website, joined Kiwanis, am getting involved in a local branch of politics, and will do two fun/costly things in the spring. A website is a good way of getting disability dialogue messages out, it can reach more people than just a presentation. Good marketing optimization is absolutely essential. Many influential people are at conferences and live far from Lancaster Pennsylvania. Once see this website they can get a full picture of what I know and can produce. This is user friendly and more people will be willing to get involved. Kiwanis Clubs are a good way to met successful, connected people. There are five programs I am eligible to attend every week. This will raise my mood and provide contacts. Rotary is still available to me but there's no more reason to rejoin $300 business groups and chamber meetings. Political involvement is one means of having a say in what's happening with our government at lease at the local level. Country concerts are the most normal thing I can do. Being in the room is filled with energy and make the audience feel electric.

No comments:

Post a Comment