Saturday, November 14, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

Thirty years I've been sharing my message on disability awareness. There must be a better way. I had a few thoughts on the issue. #1 Finding a well known person; #2 Finding an established business; #3 Spending more money on a website; #4 Spending more money on myself; #5 Improving my image; #6 Improving my confidence; #7 Getting more involved; #8 learning more. Well, some of that is meaningful but unfortunately I'm just now learning that I took too long to learn. It's never too late but by this time in life I should have figured this out; that ads to all my frustration. No one spends a decade telemarketing and no one spends another decade being afraid. That's all in my past and I realize it now so I'll forge ahead based on what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment