Sunday, November 15, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

I spent a lot of time thinking about sharing my coping program with other more established agencies. I decided to ask for different sponsorships for my different types of programs. Since AHEDD is interested in my "Tenacity of Hope" booklet I will reframe the introduction, so a vocational audience can use it as a tool. I will then present the altered part to the agency that has already expressed interest in it. This way the program will have a greater audience and my work will be validated. Giving it away is fine for consumers, but not to large agencies because my work is not validated. Programs in which I show the film on communicating with people with disabilities will eventually be sponsored that will be a win-win situation also. Slowly Infobility will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment