Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

Employment, or lack thereof is a crucial issue for Infobility. Since it's hard to have a program with this audience since time is money, I will see how I do with a handout. The conclusion will offer a program in which a 13 minute video will be played and discussed. I hope I generate some interest. I can certainly make it the subject of the program in March at the Manheim Library. This way I can meet with folks 1 on 1 and talk with them about their concerns. Hopefully there will be some, I do not want to meet with those who are already hiring people with challenges. I will reach out to small businesses with a simple question "What have been your experiences hiring people with disabilities or do you have concerns doing so?"

No comments:

Post a Comment