Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels

"By helping others you help yourself." I'm living that statement. I'm teaching disability lessons for free at Arbor Place but in return I get to use their non-profit status. They are willing to let me do all my projects and I will get Infobility established. Then I met with Member's First who's also interested in Infobility. They seemed to lose interest when I said I had no "price list." Money legitimizes everything but then I tried again and sent an outline on my classes. I told them my plan to do programs at Arbor Place, do some wheelchair basketball, and have a chili cook-off. I expressed an interest in doing these things with other non-profits in order to generate income for them and interest in Infobility and he was on board. I have a good feeling about this- things will finally work.

No comments:

Post a Comment