Thursday, December 10, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels- Guest speaker from Lehigh Valley CIL

Later today I will participate in a disability meeting at DEC. The Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living will have a few representatives to discuss and find out what has been happening in this area with consumers. I will be interested in hearing what is going with our CIL but I'm much more interested in hearing what has been going on in the other Pennsylvania CIL's. Of course I'll mention Infobility but I mostly need to listen. It is important for consumers and agencies to listen to what is being said and apply it to their own. I have not heard what is happening here in Lancaster. It is much easier to implement a program that is successful elsewhere than to create one from scratch. The Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living has always been full of positive and innovative events.

No comments:

Post a Comment