Friday, December 18, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels- chilli cookoff

I hope I get good participation from United Disability Services since their involvement is the key. When I chose to work with Excentia for the forum in May I got 40 parents because they are so well respected. I think this is the same sort of thing should show similar results. Also to get radio spots I must be a nonprofit. UDS offers so much and I could really use their help after this activity concludes. They have the consumers (with mostly physical disabilities), the services, the programs, the history, the connections and contacts. I am starting out small with one program and hopefully good word will spread. There are many other service groups, who need the money, have not shown me loyalty it was time to look elsewhere. I couldn't keep spinning my wheels, "just do it" like Nike says. It will get the name of my organization out. That's the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment