Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels- a housing opportunity

I completed the application for HDC Board. It would open up many opportunities for me and enable me to help them qualify for grants. My perspective, that of disability, is unique to the rest of the world and it needs to be considered by big businesses. The experience/opportunity would really validate what I have to offer, increase my confidence, and generate interest in Infobility. I'm treating it like a job and am taking it really seriously. It is important to have the consumer perspective. I am not one to just listen and not offer any input so hopefully that will not be the case. It would be a worthwhile experience and I would like to get their consumers motivated enough to get involved with issues from their own housing programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment