Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wheeling with new wheels - a scout program

I am used to adapting things to work for me. I did some research on the scout program in other stated, as requested by my boss. Some of the problems started out with kids who were unmotivated and grew due to the scouts thinking outside the box. I really want to try adapting a program based on out of the box thinking. I would like to think that kind of thought process would work, it's worth a try. I believe in the kids, even the ones with poor behavior. If people (my parents) gave up on me I would not be driving a van right now. My paperwork indicated I was not capable of driving. Those kids need someone (a professional) to believe in them. The scout program is about giving kids opportunities to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment