Friday, August 26, 2016

House Party

Last night I went to someone's house to show the disability awareness video. It's an interesting way to spread the word on disability. The person was so thrilled with the dvd that she showed it twice! Growing awareness is literally a step by step process. I couldn't believe it, he husband of the house made a ramp for me so I could get in the house through the garage! I'm going to buy the ramp; it will make my life a lot easier. I don't even have one to get in to my apartment. I must park horizontally over the curb that they refuse to cut for me. THAT is a potential fight but for now I am letting it be. I pick my battles carefully and that is one that is quiet for the time being. This company makes millions of dollars because they are part of a huge industry that is on the stock exchange.. They give the office staff money for renovations and tell them that if they don't use the money thy can keep it for themselves as a bonus. I'm sure they would not want that bit of information to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment