Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Locations

In order for a business to get business one should attend networking gatherings. There are many to choose from, and I have attended most of the local ones. Some cost $600+ just to meet people who need your business but don't have time to give you theirs because they are busy finding customers for their own. I attended a few initial meetings and the people couldn't have been nicer. Once I stopped going, these people disappeared. I know cause I emailed them and got no responses. Then there are meetings that have a networking component to them built into the meetings. There are some weekly meetings that I attended before I restarted Infobility and thus continue volunteering on the committee. I did a few programs at the local library but generally that is not a good location unless you have a number of different agency representatives speaking, then they'll bring their consumer groups to listen. A venue such as a restaurant is generally not good because people do not like to venture away from their home areas. My next program will be in the building where the speakers work.

No comments:

Post a Comment