Sunday, August 28, 2016

Determination

I'm sure I'm not alone when I think of how I managed in my adult life. I learned to look at the flip side because it exists always for absolutely everything. My view is that one must think of how much worse something can be, then realize that the way it is, is not so bad. Soon that because an automatic thought and it was always a welcome one. Everything counts, I learned from, every single one of my mistakes. Whether it was employment problems or parental problems. That's the only way I could have survived my life. I tell people that I do what they do just a different way. Sure it's the harder way but I look at it as the more interesting way. Sure I will get to see my niece but it will involve a train and a bus rather than just a vehicle or getting a ride with my parents (that one's definitely out). I am planning on doing disability programs for police departments. I was shocked when my boss wrote me that he was proud of my doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment