Sunday, December 17, 2017

FUNdraising

I am determined to make some money for the Team River Runner. I went pretty far to try to arrange something it was considered but not a great idea. There's one more restaurant to consider and then I'll look at partnering with a group at Millersville Univ. it would be students involved with our group. At the same time outreach to physical therapy facilities and hospitals are in the works. I must find the right who can help me make the connection, I thought that was the Rotary Clubs but that was wrong. PA Cares has ongoing initiatives and funding alerts. A new TRR goal will be to find a funding stream, create a funding stream, then bring in significant funding. More people than ever before are hearing about Team River Runner so that is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment