Thursday, December 28, 2017

Getting therapies on board

I chose Hershey for my operation and got them interested in TRR. I chose CPRS Therapy and will be getting them interested in TRR. I already got Drayer interested and next Wednesday I will be meeting with Nova Care for TRR. That makes the big therapy companies will eventually be partners and the best way is to become a patient. I needed the surgery anyway and I needed therapy anyway so it was a logical move. If I can't get companies to be partners nor rotaries, I can work with different entities first and branch out from there. Everyone knows someone and I can create events and invite them for kayaking experiences. I have learned more about my situation from therapy in 1 visit than I did thus far from all of the professionals. The key is to star small and build.

No comments:

Post a Comment