Sunday, January 28, 2018

facebook

I almost never visited my site, I never completed the site with my information nor did I use my current last name. Everyone kept talking about facebook, facebook. One day I decided to read and post on Spinal Cord Peer Support. I was amazed by all the different people with their many perspective and topics. Then I decided to try posting my Infobility. Wow- I can reach more people with more comments than I ever saw, just by responding to others posts. They come right to my emails so I know immediately. I feel much more connected. I may actually get somewhere with Infobility. I completed my booklet on "Employer Centered Employment" and I posted this on a site designed just for this topic! Then I found someone in Ohio who wants to be a consultant like me. She has her own ideas but I asked her if we could collaborate. Now I know I'm on my way...not just in Lancaster (my home).

No comments:

Post a Comment