Tuesday, January 30, 2018

van

When people admire the fact that I can drive I acknowledge there statement but I sometimes comment "it's great when it works." Well, this is one of those times. Well, it does but it doesn't. I can travel from place to place; however different bells and whistles can go off at any time. It is not just annoying for the horn to blow when I press for the blinker, it can be dangerous. I doubt that the police would be understanding of my situation (they haven't been in the past). At this point I have remained home due to these issues and when I do venture out, I am on one lane roads and do not press my blinkers at all. T his issue could take minutes to fix, hours, or days. At this point I am concerned about getting myself to Allentown. I will drive carefully and hope to heaven that the problem doesn't continue repeatedly while on the highway. Yes I am thrilled to be able to drive but there are times when I have been happier about the skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment