Friday, January 26, 2018

Ideas for Everone

I saw my 3 minutes of Live with Kelly and Ryan Wednesday and noticed a lady in a wheelchair was the chosen dancer for the day. It was really nice to see how far society has come. I went to the "Live" studio one day and sat in the audience. She was pretty and just doing something she probably does regularly. I read a book that gave 50 ideas for improving one's life. Some ideas seemed logical and simple such as "Control Your Clutter" and "Balance your Books" and Get Your Zzz's." Other ideas such as "Just Say No" and "Heart Healthy Eating" are not as easy. Typical ideas can work successfully for people with disabilities also. We need not dwell on our differences, I think others do that and impose their unnecessary concerns on us. Just having fun and "showing up" is all it takes. There's no reason to hesitate doing that dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment