Tuesday, August 7, 2018

An easy answer

There's a piece of advise I follow practically every day of my life. It doesn't matter if I'm going to take a vacation in another state or shop at the corner story. It makes things happen more smoothly almost every time. Just two words- think ahead. I just had two projects that I needed to ensure my entrance in a building and entrance in a restroom. The first required finding the ramp to place over the step which would involve three people. Last time no one knew where it was and I was late for the meeting. The second was using a much bigger portalet or being able to use the bathroom in the building nearby. Last year it took 20 minutes with a full bladder to finally get approval. I figured it would take a few weeks and people to approve the building use. I was right but last year I was fuming because it took so long and people didn't believe I couldn't use what was available to guests. It is easy to just see the downside of things and waste time and energy with anger and ultimately get nowhere. Refusing to attend the concert would just be hurting myself. This year I will have a chance to get a ticket at the first location and know that it will be a smoother event.

No comments:

Post a Comment