Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Joint ventures

Creating, implementing, and sustaining Infobility independently is easier when there is a partner involved. That has been tried and failed over and over again. One person only wanted a storefront so photos with legislators could be taken WHAT? Then I had someone from the next town over. I was really excited to welcome her on board until a few weeks later when she jumped ship. I was unavailable to make a meeting and figured she could take over- WRONG. After planning for months she had no idea what to say at a meeting I couldn't make and then she just disappeared. Then I thought I found a business but when I requested a meeting to discuss details the man disappeared. Back to square one. Until one day when I missed a bus. The manager of a well established restaurant drove me home and my thank you note to him was published in the local newspaper. I just spoke with him and brought him a copy. He not only read it when it a month ago, he insisted that people came to his establishment for a meal in support of his generosity to me. I then asked him if he'd like another opportunity to support a disability and in turn receive attention. We have a meeting planned to discuss details soon. His support, in name only, will be invaluable. His business contacts are numerous as are his fellow parishioners. That is an area I want to tap as well. There are successful programs that are developed through religious groups. No need for expensive entrepreneurial group meet-ups.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete