Friday, August 24, 2018

The desire to hire- strategies for employers

Tuesday is a veterans Expo and companies who are seeking out vets as applicants will be there. I'm going to meet each and every one show them my booklet, and ask them if they will get involved. They may not even know about the financial benefits and other information. These are the places I am seeking to help me and in turn I will certainly help them. I have an elevator speech, a power point, and background. I can also help applicants to improve their vocational skills; that can be useful also. I have decided this is where and when my consulting work begins. I will spread info on Team River Runner at the same time. I was called by a professor who wants all 25 of her students to have experiences with minority projects. We practice kayaking at the university gym- how perfect is that. I live for trying things from a different angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment