Monday, October 22, 2018

An acquaintenance

The OT from Bayada was the same girl I had two years ago. It was nice to see a familiar face, we hit it off. She made a good suggestion for putting on my socks and more importantly she will connect me to the person who will approve (hopefully) my booklet. "Do It Yourself Disability" needs to be approved. It can help many people, I can help many people. I just need an established company behind me. The last operation was about helping Team River Runner and this one will be about helping me. It is such a win-win situation for Bayada. It will make them stand out among the many other home health care agencies. Now, there can be one that actually gives their rehab patients a concrete tool to empower them before they face the community. The assistance to assess their limitations and create solutions to make it easier. If it doesn't work I'll pursue another company. I will not give up my disability quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment